f you’re looking to start a company, chances are you will need some data on your potential customers. From demographics to customer persona, you will need to dive deep into market research. This process takes a lot of time. And often, the tools used for this research can be very costly. Is there such a tool that can cut down on that time and cost? Yes, and that tool is called TallyForms.
TallyForms is a new type of form building tool with an intuitive interface without the expensive paywalls. This product allows you to create a form in seconds, without the hassle of signing up. Initially founded in 2017 to build a no-code solution that would give businesses a very simplistic interface to use. Instead of spending so much time and effort learning code from scratch, entrepreneurs can jump straight to acquiring data for their company.
TallyForms comes in two flavors: Tally Free and Tally Pro. As the name suggests, Tally Free is a simple way to create forms for free. This product allows you to create and store as many forms as you like. It also lets you collect responses without limits. With its unlimited input blocks feature, you can also get access to all question and answer types.
Another feature that Tally provides is access to 20 input block choices and payment forms with five percent commission. Its advanced input options range from rating to date picker or linear scale and more. If you want better insights, Tally allows you to collect files with a maximum file size of 10MB and include data in your form URL.
If you like adding your touches to the designs, Tally offers customizations for all your editing needs:
- Custom thank you screen – give the last page of your form a personal touch.
- Custom cover and logo – upload a cover and logo that matches your brand.
- Text editing – change font colors or add highlights.
- Embed images – Upload a photo, add an image URL, or choose from Unsplash.
- Pagination – Add pages to create multi-step forms.
- Answer piping – insert answers or hidden fields into your forms.
If those customization features have not yet impressed you, then this surely will. Tally also allows integrations with Google Sheets. It lets you export and syncs your results to Google Sheets for more accessible analytics. Furthermore, it also allows Unsplash integrations for those who would like to embed images from the platform.
Just recently, TallyForms has enabled integration with Zapier, a powerful automation tool that moves information between 2000+ web apps automatically. And the best part? This integration is FREE for all Tally users.
With this Zapier + Tally integration, you can:
- Send out thank you emails
- Send leads to your CRM
- Add new tasks to your project management system
- Document answers in a spreadsheet
- And many more triggers from your Tally form submissions.
To sync your Tally form responses:
- Go to the integrations tab to connect your Tally form to Zapier.
- Create a free Zapier account (if you don’t have one yet).
- Search and select Tally in the list of available applications.
Once you’ve done the preceding steps, choose your Tally account, and grant Zapier access to your Tally form. Then, select the form you wish to connect to Zapier. You can select a response to test the trigger. Next, choose the action app you want to connect with and set up your account. If you already have an account associated with Zapier for the action app, select it from the account menu. If not, click “Add a new account” and follow the instructions to connect your app to Zapier. If the connection is working, click “Continue.”
Next, customize the data that you want to send over to your action app. In this step, you’ll see dropdown menus and/or form fields to fill in. Lastly, check to see if your action works as expected. The first screen will show you the data input for your action. To run the action step, click “Test & Continue.” The next screen will show you whether or not Zapier has been able to perform the action step for you successfully.
Tally Pro provides additional access for teams and creators for only $24/month or $240/year:
- Team collaboration: Tally Pro users can invite anyone to collaborate on forms in shared workspaces and share form results without sharing private login credentials. They can also invite an unlimited number of users with the same rights to create, edit, view, and delete forms. Tally Pro users can also manage access to workspaces with multiple users.
- Workspaces: Tally Pro also allows you to organize forms in workspaces and manage access. If you work in an organization or for several clients, you may need to collaborate with different teams while creating forms. With workspaces, you can collaborate and manage access to forms in a workspace.
- Remove Tally branding – With a Tally Pro account, you can remove all Tally branding and have your forms seamlessly represent your brand.
- Skip commission on payments: You can use Tally to create a payment form and sell products or services quickly. The tool uses Stripe to process payments securely. By upgrading to Tally Pro, you remove the 5% commission and only pay the Stripe transaction fee on your incoming payments.
- Unlimited file uploads: Remove the 10MB file size limit.
- Custom domains (coming soon) – Exclude Tally from your URL and use your custom domain to personalize your Tally form.
Although still in its infancy, Tally is building a template library together with its community. You can browse through our collection of templates and use them as a starting point for your form, or you can also create your template and share it with your team and/or the Tally community.
Templates are grouped in 6 segments, depending on your use case:
- Creators: Online orders and payments, registrations or contact forms
- Product: User feedback, research, or churn surveys
- Marketing: Customer satisfaction, lead generation, or event registration forms
- Human Resources: Employee engagement, applications, on- or off-boarding forms
- Office: Activity planning, food orders, or office organization
- Personal: Travel planning, parties, or quizzes
In the world that we live in today, everybody has got some data, and Tally can boost efficiency by providing some direction to get to the answer you want. If you are working with individuals, a small team, or a large organization, Tally is the way to go. This free tool can quickly help you gather and organize data that could easily generate twice what you spend on the product. Indeed, Through TallyForms, you can easily create forms for all purposes in seconds. Without knowing how to code, and again it is all for free. Wait no more, visit its page now.
Are you ready to take your work to the next level?
With Tally, you can create forms for all purposes in seconds without knowing how to code. Head on to their website now (https://tally.so/) and create one for free!