urkstom is an early-stage NoCode startup that lets you convert your website (even from WordPress) into a 100% native mobile app for both iOS/Android. This tool use modules and blocks to let users create custom apps and currently have Google Sheets, WooCommerce and WordPress blog integrations
Murkstom's mission is to be the best cross-platform development solution for SMEs and potentially large companies, build a relationship with you that is long-lasting, mutually beneficial and optimized to reduce time to market
There's also a feature called WebSheet that lets you convert a CSV spreadsheet to a mini web app (with a search bar). It can turn spreadsheets into beautiful and user-friendly apps, get instant updates every time you modify your CSV.
It delivers Android Application Package (APK) and iOS App Store Package (IPA) files as the finalized output. Still, they do support Progressive Web Application(PWA) on a WebView container using React Native, a robust cross-platform framework.
How does Murkstom work
- Enter the link of a static website, web app, or eCommerce store. You will also need to provide other creatives and content like the logo, favicon, and description.
- In less than a day they will create your app and deliver it to your inbox.
- Upload your app to the Apple Store / Google Play and enjoy your new, genuinely native mobile app.
How much does Murkstom cost?
You can go up or down on your subscription based on your needs. It does have a free trial. There are no initial setup fees on any of the various subscription plans, and includes one native in the subscription pricing. Use the link https://murkstom.kampsite.co/ for any new or additional feature request.
- $10/ month for Starter - iOS & Android, User management (Email), 10 custom screens, WordPress blog (10 posts), WooCommerce store (10 products), Google Sheets (50 rows), AdMob Banner, 'Built with Murkstom!' branding, Drawer Menu, Email support
- $20/ month for Pro - Difference is it has 20 custom screens, WordPress blog (10 posts), WooCommerce store (50 products), Google Sheets (100 rows) and No branding
- $40/ month Enterprise - Difference is it has unlimited custom screens, WordPress blog, WooCommerce store, and Google Sheets, AdMob Banner/Interstitial. Drawer Menu/Tab Bar and Priority support.
In case you require the source code, Murkstom will share the source code for a fee of $980. This delivery of source code will include WebView, WordPress, Google Sheets, AdMob implementation, and the drawer menu.