martSuite is a unified platform that brings together all the tools you need to manage your work. It's part of the solution for managing all aspects of work including planning, tracking, and managing.
SmartSuite is a customizable, NoCode tool that businesses can use to manage their work efficiently. It offers a centralized location for all your tools and data, making it easy to keep track of your progress and stay organized. Plus, with its customizable dashboard, you can create the perfect workspace for you and your team. Whether you're just starting out or need a little help getting started, NoCode is the perfect tool for every business.
What is SmartSuite and Who Built It?
SmartSuite was founded by Jon Darbyshire and his wife. Both of them also co-founded a company called Archer Technologies in 2000. Which is one of the first NoCode platforms along with Salesforce. SmartSuite is a self-funded company that started with a team of 100 developers. You must be wondering if there are other tools like Airtable that can be used. But what if we tell you that with SmartSuite you can have a huge list of tools integrated; including Airtable, Google docs, and much more? Well, that’s SmartSuite!
Let’s find out how SmartSuite can help you bring out the best out of your business!
Features of SmartSuite
SmartSuite is a unified platform that brings together all the tools you need to manage your work.
With one sign-on and a single user interface, users can access all their projects in one place. The platform provides access to all the major productivity applications available today: Office 365, Google Apps for Work, Salesforce CRM or Zoho CRM (among others).
Some of the most helpful features of SmartSuite are:
- Timeline view
- Power search
- View assigned work
- Data import
- Chart view
- Task management
- Field types
- Kanban view
- Real-time update
- Map view
- And a lot more!
Let’s find out what SmartSuite can do for your business!
Access all your work within one multi-platform experience
With Workflow, you can access all your work in one multi-platform experience. You will no longer have to log in to multiple applications or switch between them. You will also be able to remember passwords and download, install and update only once.
No more walls between teams and departments
Forget about walls between teams and departments—share information, ideas and more in a faster and more organized way than ever before.
- Collaborate with your team: share projects, provide feedback to each other's work, collaborate on the same documents.
- Share files and documents: easily share files such as presentations or images for everyone to see.
- Track progress across all your teams, departments, and projects: monitor the status of projects at any time by viewing how much time has been spent on each task so far (and compare it against previous weeks).
360 degree of all the projects and departments
- Get the full picture across all your teams, departments, and projects.
- See what's happening across all your teams, departments, and projects.
- Get a unified view of your team's work. You can see how much time is spent on each task by viewing the daily burn-down chart in SmartSuite by using our drag-and-drop tasks feature in SmartSuite.
- Get an overview of project status by checking off tasks as they're completed or due dates are met on each task card—you'll be able to see exactly how many days have passed since it was assigned with its current status level that corresponds with its owner's role within the organization.
Track progress with ease
Track progress on multiple projects and tasks at once. With one platform, you can view all of your work in one place, and track it by project member or task. You can also see which projects and tasks are complete, as well as their due dates.
Keep track of time spent on each project. Add notes about what's been done so far, who did what work on that project (and when), or even how much time is left before the deadline!
Get on-demand time tracking for all your work projects
Time tracking is one of the most important features in a project management system. It allows you to track how much time you're spending on each project, so that you can stay focused and make sure that your work meets your expectations.
The days of manually logging hours spent on projects are over! With SmartSuite's time tracking feature, it's easy for anyone to get an accurate picture of their team's productivity. You can see which tasks take longest or shortest amounts of time—and even use this information to determine whether there are any areas where improvement could be made.
Create tasks from anywhere in SmartSuite so you can stay focused on big picture priorities
You can create tasks from anywhere in SmartSuite.
- The SmartSuite is the starting point for creating tasks. It's where you'll find all your open items, and it also lets you add new ones by dragging them on top of this list.
- The My Work timeline is another great way to organize your tasks—and it's especially helpful if there are multiple people with access to the same project or task. With this tool, everyone can view the status of their work at any time by simply viewing a specific section of their own individual timeline or that of someone else who has been assigned as an assistant (or co-worker). Each person has complete control over what he/she wants to see in his/her own workspace; whether it's just him/herself or colleagues who need direction from time-to-time during work hours!
Build sub-projects for each team member
You can break down your project into smaller tasks by creating sub-projects for each team member. Each sub-project has its own progress, time, and cost metrics. This way you will have an organized view of your project status and can create reports in real time to see where progress is being made or if there are any problems with the project that need to be addressed immediately.
Sub-projects are great for tracking time as well because they allow you to assign different resources to different parts of the work being done on a given day or week instead of having everything centralized in one place where someone could accidentally change something else instead of what they were supposed to do (which could lead them off track).
Get customizable reports anytime you need them to keep everyone on the same page
- Reports are customizable: You can create reports and dashboards to keep everyone on the same page.
- Reports can be shared with anyone: The reports you create are accessible by anyone who needs them.
- Reports can be scheduled to be sent automatically: With our scheduling feature, you'll never miss another deadline again!
- Reports can be scheduled to be sent at specific times: If a report arrives too late for someone else in your organization, we'll send it when he or she is available again.
Simple task management gets results without long learning curves and complicated setups
Task management is a pain point for many people. It's not just the tediousness of keeping track of tasks and projects, but also the fact that there are so many tools available to manage your tasks that it can be overwhelming. SmartSuite makes task management simple and easy, with features like:
- Add tasks from anywhere on any device, including mobile phones and tablets.
- Set reminders to help keep you on track with your work or routine activities.
- Track progress through time estimates based on priorities assigned by you or others in your organization (e.g., "schedule this task by noon tomorrow").
Automatic time tracking and billing—no manual data entry required!
In the past, you’d have to log in to a different system for each job, then manually enter your timesheets. And if you were trying to keep track of multiple projects at once? Forget about it. But with Integra’s automatic time tracking and billing features, it’s easy as pie: just set up your first project on board and let our experts handle everything from there. No need for complicated spreadsheets or tedious manual entries—all of the SmartSuite users will receive accurate information about their workers' hours instantly in real-time!
Never miss a deadline
Get real-time project status updates across your company's work projects, along with notifications to help you stay on top of everything happening in your world.
You've got a lot on your plate, and SmartSuite knows that. That's why the real-time project status updates are designed to help you stay on top of everything happening in your world.
With one platform, your team members can see what they need to do next, even if it's at the last minute. Plus, you can monitor progress across multiple projects with one view of everything going down in your business world—including any changes or updates that may have occurred since you last looked at them!
SmartSuite is a unified platform that brings together all the tools you need to manage your work. Access all your work within one multi-platform experience, so you don’t have to switch between apps and platforms anymore—just one login will do it all. Integrate any tool and enhance your workflow automations.
- Project management
- Remote work
- Human resources
- Governance and risk compliance
- Software development
- Product management
- Sales CRM
- Real estate
- Business operations
And a lot more!
There are four plans available for SmartSuite - free, team, professional, and enterprise. The free plan is ideal for 3 users or a startup that needs five solutions for their team. The other plans cost $10, $25, and $35 per user respectively.
The best way to organize your life at work is by bringing all of the tools you need into one place. That’s why we’ve reviewed SmartSuite, a unified platform that brings together all the tools you need to manage your work. It was designed with simplicity and ease-of-use in mind, so even people who aren’t tech savvy can start using it right away without having to learn new technology or struggle through complex configurations.
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.